Custom Search
Corvette - An American Dream: And the Winner is...

Monday, September 29, 2008

And the Winner is...

FAIRYMOMMA!

We had a total of 13 entries. I went to Random.org and requested a random sequence, made the decision before pushing the button to pick the top number in the list.

The numbers were as follows:

5, 7, 3, 6, 1, 10, 4, 2, 11, 9, 8, 13, 12

The number one position is owned by Fairymomma. So, if you're out there, Fairymomma, shoot me an e-mail with a mailing address so I can mail your Gift Card for $25! Here's the e-mail address: mbroadway@comcast.net. If I don't hear from you by the end of October, I'll have to award the prize to the person in the second position.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and for playing the game. We'll do it again in October. So keep coming back to check what's going on.

No comments: